Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Back in Panama

After a long long travel from oklahoma, I finally arrived to Panama, after almost 26 hours of either flying or extremely boring waitings at different airports, and a flight missed because of a tight connection in Costa Rica and their incompetence. I have so many things to say, that overwhelms me, but I will be writing some of them little by little. I had a wonderful time up there at Tulsa, Oklahoma with my friend Timothy, we even got to visit Brandson, Missouri for the inaugural event of two of their most famous amusement parks - Celebration city and Silver Dollar city. It was an amazing experience. I am just happy to be here in Panama, after almost 11 months out of town. My mom, dad, sister and brother are really happy, even my dogs seems to be happy. It´s great!

No comments: