Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Lot of Thinking and More Thinking

I have to admit that for me, these past four weeks have been a mental turmoil, very disruptive in different levels and have consumed a lot of energy, shed some tears out of rage and frustration and overall have taken away hours of sleep. I wouldn't be nagging about it had it been a consequence of a broken heart, a job related issue or even a physical sickness. I would have never imagined that I would feel this way as a result of a spiritual related issue in my community of faith and while I will not go into details in here, I can earnestly tell that at times, it has made me feel overwhelmed and overcome, but even though I have been dealing with these emotions, it has been made clear to me that I am not alone, that I am not the first to go thru these, and wont be the last one, until Christ comes yet again and ends with the sin, confusion and death. I have a new challenge, a task a mission to fulfill and above all the promise from God that I am not alone, forsaken and forgotten, that He shall be with me in every step towards the achieving of a goal.

I will end up this entry quoting my dear friend C.S. Lewis: "EL verdadero trabajo de todo maestro moral es seguir llevandonos, una y otra vez, a los antiguos y sencillos principios que estamos tan intranquilos por ignorar, del mismo modo que una y otra vez se lleva a un caballo a la valla que se ha negado a saltar"

No comments: